CUSTOM MIRROR COMPACTS
Custom Mirrors make great gifts and corporate give-aways. They are commonly used for self-expression, artistic Flair, school rewards, birthdays and wedding favors. With three sizes available, we will definitely have the perfect size for your project.
1. Review our sizes and backing options to find the combination that will best suit your needs.
2. Determine your quantity, we have no over/under policy. The quantity of buttons you order is the quantity you will receive.
3. Prepare your artwork using our design instructions and templates.
4. If we are designing your artwork for you, please provide as detailed instructions as possible to insure we give you exactly what you are looking for in the shortest amount of time.
5. Call with questions and talk with a live knowledgeable sales person.
IS YOUR ARTWORK
Follow the easy instructions to insure that your button artwork will turn out just as you had always dreamed of. In order to be considered "Print Ready" your artwork needs to meet the exact specifications to avoid any additional fees.
There are many reasons to choose us. 1. Awesome Customer Service
2. Better Looking Buttons
3. Ship-Today Experts
4. On-time Delivery Guaranteed
Tomorrow if needed. We are the experts in Ship Today Service with delivery tomorrow. All of our delivery dates are GUARANTEED.
We are a FULL service button company and have many professional graphic designers on staff. Over half of our customers prefer to use our graphic design team.
Why should I choose your company?
How soon can I get
Can you design my
mirrors for me?
WHAT WE'RE MADE OF
We offer premium quality mirrors. All of our mirrors are made with a two part metal construction vs. a single part for guaranteed durability. Many of our mirrors components are made in the USA from recycled materials. Our precision die cutting, pride in craftsmanship and advanced print technology is what sets us apart. They are visually superior to ALL others, and we can prove it! Simply call our friendly, responsive customer service representatives and request a sample pack.
If your order is time sensitive you can rest assured we will meet your deadline because we guarantee our delivery dates!
Unique Uses for Buttons
Here are a few unique uses that our customers have used buttons for.
- Save the Date Button Magnets - People think of buttons with pin backs, but all of our buttons can also be made with a refrigerator magnet backing. Instead of the standard flexible magnet, we had one of our customers want a save the date magnet that was "gift shop quality" so it truly would be a kept as a souvenir of their wedding. They chose a 2x3 inch rectangle button magnet.
- Wedding Favors - With our different backing options you can make some really unique wedding favors for your guests. We had a customer order bottle opener back buttons and mirror back buttons. The bottle openers were for the men and the mirrors for the women. It was a great thing for the guests to take home and remember the special day.
- Name Place Buttons - We had a customer come up with a great idea of printing each guests name and the table number they were to be seated at onto buttons. They had all the buttons pinned onto a board as they entered the reception. Once everyone found their name and table number, they were able to wear the buttons as a name badge, even show their relation to the bride or groom! Such a unique and easy way for everyone to get to know each other.
- There has never been a better time for you creative folks to get your ideas out to the world! With our wide range of different types of backing options you can quickly, easily, and affordably create an entire product line using your own drawings, painting, photographs, and digital creations. We invite you check out our fridge magnets, coasters, key chains, zipper pulls, bottle openers, mirror, and classic pin back buttons. We've had many customers actually able to sell their art now that it's been printed on the fun and funky items we offer. It much more affordable for their customers to buy a small item of their art they love.
So you need multiple design for your buttons, but each one needs its own photo, its own name, etc? We can do that! Variable data orders are fantastic for class reunions, festival raffles, or large conferences. If your sports team needs a set of buttons for the entire team we can do that as well. From text only to individual photos and customized logos, we will take care of every detail, every step of the way! Please give our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff a call or click on the CUSTOM QUOTE button.
Download this PDF to view the Variable Data Process in more detail.
We offer Pantone Color Matching. We print every single one of our buttons on the highest quality media in the industry, using the most cutting edge printing technology. This allows us to spot match the exact Pantone Color Code you need. Each PMS color that you need matched throughout your project is subject to a $20 charge per color. Please give our sales team a call with any questions you may have.
Whether or not you need to order one or one million buttons, it's nice to know that your project can be packaged however you need them. We offer bagging at $0.25 per bag. So if you're ordering 1,000 buttons and you need 10 bags of 100 buttons per bag, we can make it happen. If you're ordering multiple set of buttons and you need 5 blue buttons, 5 red buttons and 5 yellow buttons in each bag, we can do that too! If you need to have your buttons attached to custom cards and packaged for retail sales, we can print the cards and do all of the packaging for you. If you have any questions or concerns about getting your buttons packaged just they way you want, please give our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff a call or click on the CUSTOM QUOTE button.
If you want your order shipped to a third party and you would like the buttons to appear that they came directly from you, simply request your order be blind shipped. Your buttons will ship without anything with our company contact information on the label or in the box.
We are excited to offer a new way to pay for your buttons. PayPal's Bill Me Later is a fantastic option that allows you to spread out your total cost of your order into easy payments. If you are ordering buttons for a fundraiser, family reunion, school or anything else where money is a little tight, this option could be perfect for you!
© 1994-2015 AffordableButtons.com
3269 19th Street NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm CST
Sat: 10am-2pm CST